Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Even though ...
... work has been rather intensive lately, I am having fun in between stress and deadlines.... I skipped my meals often outside, I am well-fed at home and over the weekends in another home. ... I work hard, I play just as hard.. if not harder.... my boss did not mention, I know I could have done better in many ways. But nothing is ever enough and work can never be done/finished. ... life doesn't and shouldn't revolve around work only, having achievements before 2008 ends is still part of my agenda. ... I remember that my sister's birthday is almost round the corner, I have not decided on what I should get for her. I still love her anyways, and she knows. ... I am tired, I never fail to stand by my loved ones, hear them out and make them laugh. I do the best I can, or whatever is left of me at the end of the day/week. ... some issues or problems in life are inevitable, I have learnt to not bother or be bothered. It's important to know when to pull the plug and decide you have had enough. ** I am looking for roadshow promoters (again). Pls PM me if you're keen. There's alot to learn, and you never know what other opportunities may await you. Especially when my co. is looking into expansion. So if you have friends/juniors graduating soon or having holidays, pls recommend. Thanks!! :)