Very excited that the two things sitting under the wishlist since forever are finally coming true soon.
Signs that showed I make a highly potential road hazard:
I have stopped the car right in the middle of the road before
I change lanes without signalling as long as I see that there are no cars coming from behind
I barely brake even when another vehicle turns/cut into my lane.
(the list can go on... but you won't wanna know more)
I try to be as careful a driver, though driving a manual car is really troublesome. (Im not complaining, since everything is fully sponsored) Glad that those instructors sitting with me in the car are well covered by insurance.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.