N: When's your b'day?
Me: 17 Dec
N: Oh.. 1 + 7 = 8, your life is challenging. It represents a life of karma.
Me: ??!! Karma??
N: many people have the wrong idea that karma means bad. There are both good and bad karma. So yours may be good ones. Even if they are bad ones, they end up good coz they make you a better person at the end of it, IF you survive them.
Me: It's okay, my life is karma-ed in every possible ways. Period.
If I choose to believe in the so-called previous life, then I supposed I must have been a real vicious person in the previous life. That's why NOW (in this karma-ed life), there will always be someone or some people around to try to mess up my life and hurt me.
Do I look like I need these people to make me a better person? By nature, I have higher than average threshold for certain things. But still, I do get sick and tired of all those nonsense and people.
Anyhow, I will never do what people are doing to me. I don't like nor believe in hurting people.
And such people should start to believe that what comes around, goes around. Some day, they will be in the same position and have a better taste of their own medicine, undergoing the agony they once created for others.
I count my other blessings. As much as unimportant people choose to exist in my life, there are also the special ones who I thankfully have with me all these while (and you know you are always one of them).