Friday, February 01, 2008
Take it from me
Something interesting to begin with: 
Geesh... what kinda associations are you guys thinking of??? Filthy minds. LOL! It's just a garlic bread. ---------------------------------------------------------- After a 2-week hiatus, most of you would probably be expecting a well-updated entry. Sorry to disappoint, it's not going to be. For a lack of better excuse, I can't seem to find much inspiration to blog and to express myself in written words seem tough lately. The best way to hear from me about my life, thoughts and the happenings is to call/sms/email me. I will be most glad to share because I think it's more personal in this sense and I always enjoy meeting up with friends! Occasionally you might still get to read some things about me & my life. Otherwise, I will just share entertaining and random contents. All in all, don't expect too much from me. Coz I tend to do the unexpected. But for those who have been waiting to hear me say, yes.. life's been great. (thats not inclusive of falling sick) Being loved by him gives me strength; loving him gives me courage.