Sometimes it isn't an advantage to be able to remember things clearly, especially towards promises make by others. Though I no longer believe in promises; for more often than not, people fail to keep them. But at the back of my mind, the promise someone had set herself to me kept flashing.
A broken promise which didn’t exactly hurt but somewhat disappointed me, for part of me thought she can and will do better than this. This exposes the slightly too trusting side of me.
I wonder, am I just waiting for the moment or anything to hopefully prove that I am right of someone… In any case, her character and integrity that I had vouched for still stands.. no particular reason why I still do. If any, it’s perhaps a woman’s instinct.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.