Busy. Busy. Busy. Tired. Tired. Tired. Had fun. Had fun. Had fun.
A get-together weekend that involved much socialising. It's interesting to see how our common social circle has been growing, with the entrance of more fun people / movie maniacs. Thanks to my precious (and some credit for myself for my hard work too), we had a sumptuous home-cooked Italian dinner at Craig's. We both love Craig's big and well-decorated house. Nice kids he has, and ... his sense of humour that really kept our laughters going. I must add, guys with impressively nice sense of humour are rare and will certainly win some admiration from me.
Somewhat funny, thou I was angry (supposedly). Blissful ~The feeling of being coaxed by the one whom you love and love you. One thing about relationship - sometimes they seem ordinary from the outside. And what's inside can be different than it seems.
Bottom line: People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love and love you are always in your heart.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.