Monday, September 03, 2007
B I G Possession
I always enjoy seeing people buy stuffs that they like or been wanting to get, and especially so for this:
Braving through the Comex's crowd.
Less than 15mins at the booth, listening hard to the promoter.
Decision to buy his Sharp HD TV made in less than 5mins. Cool.
(To be accurate, he started thinking abt it for days.)
A 32" HD TV!!
Much hard work thereafter.
Hours of cleaning up his room, dusting, rearranging and doing up the wires.
Still laughing and joking despite all the sweat and dust and many stuffs.
Finally, we sat down to enjoy the big & beautiful item, and the fruit of our efforts. I was the 1st person to get to enjoy the HD TV, and so he said.The special privileges* and treats* that I often get and because I deserve them. *only we know what they are. =)