Scientific research reported that women use more of their right-side of the brains, the creative and cognitive one, rather than the left-side, the logical one. What do you do when you are caught in a situation between your left and right? When your brains tell you to do this, and your heart says otherwise. Falling back and forth, I usually follow my heart.
Hatred is one element that I don't keep in my life. It has been more than awhile, and I have never openly talked about it. I still have no intentions to elaborate further.
Resentment is what I don't harbour either. For all that, I only wish to throw them into the past. For the similarities we all knew, it was the differences that hold us each in our positions. People may think I'm only trying to act noble or being plain superficial, that's not important. Anyone can doubt me. Everyone is entitled to their own judgments and opinons.
It takes alot to hate than love. It takes equally lot to forgive. Deep down, I know that I hate or blame no one. Why get mad when you can get even? But, what are the odds of getting even?
Life is about give and take. Certain events in life are like chapters of a book - read, like it or not, you will continue reading to get on.
I am not the revengeful, unfriendly or superficial type. I only appeared indifferent because some thoughts are what I prefer to keep to myself. I just take awhile more to warm up to people. If I really do bear hatred or resentment, I will not do nothing about it.
Bottom line is: I can forgive, but I cannot forget.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.