
Yes.. i think im kinda not very ideally heavy (im not gonna use that word - underw _ _ _ _ t)
I gotta be very honest, i always thought I stand at a weight of 48kg. At least that was what the scale read the last time I weighed myself. And I remembered questioning the accuracy of the scale back then (coz I had never weighed less than 50kg before); now i still question.. not the scale but myself.
Don't worry, I don't starve myself.
In fact, people around are always asking me to eat more and bringing me to sinful indulgence.
As of now, I am still not very convinced to want to put on much weight, except to the respective, appropriate 'places'.
[For record, it wasn't Thyroid, only some inflammation. ]
****************************************
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v160/sshhaarroonn/?action=view¤t=956b77c0.flv
He is Jayden.
My nephew who joined our big family on 26 June 2007.
He's so beautiful, love his eyes!
Oh! And he has this beckham hairstyle since birth, its natural!!