"Yes, every emotion is valid and should be acknowledged, but that does not mean you have to act on them. Learn to ride out your feelings and you will see which one deserves a reaction and which do not."
If some things really have to be made so clear, I am afraid its just gonna hurt. Everyone seeks comfort and stays too comfortable in it; as surroundings change, they are still at where they were. Reality is what gets people ahead, even if its cruel fact, coz people who don't move on are simply left behind.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.