1. For the past 4 hours, I was like working in a printing company, rushing for production.
2. A short poly attachment about 5 years back could actually allow me to meet nice working adults back then. Some weeks later, I will be attending this former colleague-cum-friend's wedding. I am only turning 23 this year and I am at the stage of attending friend's wedding. Who else is getting married next?
3. Finally done with the simulation game. That brings me 1 step closer to graduating, and that also means 1 step closer to the realistic working society. That's the opposite of simulation, isn't it?
4. 7 more days to the arrival of my favourite Captain, Captain Jack Sparrow. He simply turns me on. Can't wait to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3!
5. Why does it seem to rain every thursday? How coincident can coincidence be?
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.