I came to a conclusion today that my lifespan will be shortened if I continue to be in this job of mine. Someday I will either die from laughing too hard at the most ridiculous questions/answers of some customers OR from really high blood pressure talking to unreasonable people who never seem to find themselves shamelessly disgusting.
Looking forward, I won't be there too long from now. Thats maybe a lil consolation.
Casting aside all the coming-to-due assignments, projects & presenations, I am looking forward to MAY for mainly 2 reasons. Will throw in more details along the way.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.