Friday, February 23, 2007
Those who kept me going
This may not have been the toughest times of my life, but it still required mental strength, especially when there are people out there who are constantly trying to prove something. And I am grateful to them who keep me going all the while...
She's the greatest woman but love for her is rarely being expressed by me.
She's one of the few best gifts God has given me. If there's really such a thing as the next lifetime, I still wanna be her little sister.
Picture taken on CNY Day 1, after his yearly family CNY dinner. Meeting the Tan Family once again, gladly most of them still remember me.He's my love, always.. no matter what. Like I said to him, I can better hold on to the faith and confidence he has in me from the start, w/o having to run to him to hear him repeat them. I did that better than she does, than the rest do.