Friday, February 02, 2007
Possessions for life
Presenting to you my new handphone...

Yes!! Samsung Ultra 12.9
Ohh I so love it... always wanted it..
kisses and many, many kisses to my love who gave it to me;
like my sister said, he really dotes on me and loves me. hee.
this is our 2nd handphone...
Our story together with Samsung's handphones.

Didn't expect him to get it for me, thou he always said its my handphone whenever he sees the commercial ad.
Now its really mine. Hah.
My reaction... was loss of words, but deep down I was jumping with joy!
Some hiccups during the day, but like he said, its still a good day. Yes, definitely, in each and every way.

This is the 1st msg received on this hp.. and we were actually just next to each other when this sms was received. =)
Have I mentioned that I love my guy?? I guess all of you already know...
but.. still, I wanna repeat: I LOVE TIMOTHY!
Don't get me wrong, I dont love him for the hp he's gotten for me.
I love his love for me;
I love his care & concern towards me;
I love his understanding shown towards me;
I love the way he always surprises me;
I love the fact that he is with me;
I love him being my guy;
I love the fact that he knows everything about me yet still loves me.
Some things and people in life simply can't be replaced,
and he is one of those.
______________________________________________________________________________
A side note:
Joe Jer & Zabrina won The Amazing Race Asia!
Nice ending, thou I would have preferred my fav team to win: Andrew & Syeon.
The winning team was his supported team.