Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
We advance in years somewhat in the manner of an invading army in a barren land; the age that you have reached, as the saying goes, you but hold with an outpost, and still keep open communications with the extreme rear and first beginnings of the march.
the bday card I did for him (the laid-out version) - a review of the year we had spent together.
Me drowned in his shirt
I think this angle looks better...
He wore his shirt & I wore his shirt
Frozen strawberry magarita @ Cha Cha Cha Mexican Restaurant & Bar
Just what I wanted.. he loves the gifts and the card. He was thrilled, excited and surprised. All the efforts was worthwhile.
He 'broke his rule' of spending his birthday all by himself this year coz he decided he wants to spend part of it with me. And that means so much to me.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.