A brand new year, but with no new year resolutions. coz I no longer believe in making any.
I asked, what was the significant incident in 2006? for myself, it was leaving tcc with no regrets. nothing surprising. happy thing is to know that my loved ones are positive about the year ahead and we all have our plans for the future.
we missed the countdown together, again. what's new? even if it was remembered, no actions was taken. pointless.
initiative led me to see the silly side of myself. greatest efforts don't necessary put you on the deserve list. the least effort put in gains more attention instead.
This year, 2007, will not revolve just around the same old things. I don't have resolutions; I will do all that I can within my capacity and capabilities. And how much do my capacity and capabilities weigh... we shall see... the journey & challenge has only started
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.