Headed to town after work with only 1 intention: To place
order for a fruit cake @ Marriott.
And it takes only 1 intention to bring me to town, ending up
with a shopping spree.
After that 1 fruit cake, I had unknowningly spent a total of $110 in less than an hour.
Did I mention that the $110 spent is not inclusive of a dress, a pair of red heels and a bag that I am considering to purchase?
Maybe next time I should head down to town with more intentions to keep me busy, so that I won't end up like today: 1 sexy top, 3 bras and 1 x'mas gift for a close friend.
But I am sooo happy with my purchases for today. Whiipppeee!!
It's my bad...
I had conveniently forgot my pamper-myself list for the month:
1) A haircut & hair treatment
2) Mani & Pedicure
3) At least 4 more X'mas gifts for loved ones
4) Samsung Ultra 12.9 *(maybe)