Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Family X'mas
Shaked so many hands and really trying to register every person's name into my mind.Met almost his entire family today at their yearly X'mas gathering.Lotsa people, lotsa food, lotsa maids and lotsa kids. An a giant dog named Tiny. Ironic.He was like a big brother, playing with all his nephews and nieces. And they just so like him. Even a simple childhood Fishing Game could become so fun and interesting; same goes to throwing a mini basketball and playing police & thieves.At the end of the day, the names I brought back with me, in my mind were:Cousin David, Paul; his nephews - Thomas, Gabriel, Joshua, Nicholas, Damien and his nieces - Clare, Emma, lil Daphny.Im not too good with names, at times.He was happy that I met his family. And his dad was pleased that I did too. As for me, I was just glad. Not particularly happy or excited. Not the feelings I had expected of myself either. Anyway.