Friday, November 24, 2006
To whom it may concern
Just thought I should start dreaming about what I wish for my birthday this year.. and I can never stress enough that they are only meant for people who care and bother to remember and enjoy celebrating for & with me.
This Nike watch that caught my eye at the very 1st sight but has yet to try it on. This is also the 1st time he didn't agree with my taste.
Like the strap of the one above but kinda think that a digital face looks better than an analog one.
I always think fresh flowers are somehow a waste of money. But no harm just looking... this gerbera bouquet looks really nice.*******************Phone conversation with my sweetheart girlfriend is not something we always do but definitely something enjoyable. Whether its a phone call or an arm's length away from each other, we are ever that crappy, naughty, noisy and bitchy. And true friendship is when you know each other so well, knowing there are some bad habits that you love to hate about each other, yet willing to be bonded to add on even more interesting chapters to the friendship.