Sunday, November 19, 2006
Saturday : getting better
I always enjoying meeting up with friends I haven't seen for ages. More often than not, they usually have something to surprise me with positively and intelligently.I often whine and complain about my work and life. But hearing others' stories, I think I should be thankful, even if i think I am being confined to only a nutshell, which I know in actual fact, im not.And after my meet up with Craig today, I feel that I shouldn't hate my job (that much). After all, this job has taught me to be really responsible and quick-minded for the things I do, coz ultimately, whatever shit u get, u gotta face and handle it yourself. No one will cover your ass; and anyway i don't believe in covering people's ass or shifting blames around. What needs to be resolved should be the 1st priority, finding fault with people is just being shallow.Some topics and questions are just so inevitable when with certain friends. I really don't wanna answer the same questions over and over again, coz I simply don't wish to be reminded of those incidents. As much as i don't wish to answer, I cant tell many people around the actual reasons. I guess since i have decided to give that benefit of a doubt to him (at that point of time) that he might be telling the truth (or that he didn't want to see me getting hurt), I should live with it till date. Though I admit, at times I do remind myself and bothered myself with those, unnecessarily.People are moving on well, and so am I. And I wanna do better than I am now, coz I know this is definitely not my best. I believe in myself that I can do better than this.