Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Getting on my nerves
Frustration and unreasonability are all that I faced lately. And they really get on my nerves.Why are some people so damn dumb and so beyond reasonability? Trying to talk sense into such people's narrow minds is simply taxing; they should just live in an isolated, outdated and ugly village, just like what they are.Screaming and shouting will get you nowhere. If you wanna get someone to do something for you, you ask nicely for it and not try to be nasty to get your way around. The universe does not belong to you. This is what I want to educate the ugly Singaporeans on and get them to understand the meaning of "SHAME".I wish I could steal less than a minute out of your busy schedule to tell you what I had been going through lately or for you to ask me how I am.