1 October: Children's Day. When was the last time I was considered a child, i mean literally. (10 years back....) Geez... such figures made me feel old. The last time I received a mug filled with sweets was when I was in Pri 6. That was also when I first discovered my 1st crush on a boy. hilarious. Today, I still bumped into my 1st-crush-10-years-back occasionally and we had just brushed past each other, like strangers. awwww. But seeing him made me realise how my taste in guys really change and mature. Perhaps I was just glad he wasn't exactly my first true love.
To date, I am still a child, in my parents' eyes. So, Happy Children's Day to myself and all the real children out in the world.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.