My right eye felt like it had been punched. Eyelid infection.
Did Halloween shopping yesterday noon. Hella fun! All the freaky scenes setters, 3D dripped blood, brain moulder... they don't scare the shit out of me, instead they spur the excitement in me and brought back all the cool moments I had when I first celebrated Halloween. We walked around carrying this 5 feet tall skeleton... imagine the number of turning heads we had attracted. Uncountable.
I just had this idea. With this eye of mine, I can be an official pirate for a day or two. I just need an eye patch. I am thinking of my unconflicted bad guy again - Captain Jack!
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.