Friday, September 08, 2006
Reciprocate my love
I see empty promises around me.Disappointment and sadness are starting to creep into me..I am starting to not be able to figure out if you are free or busy.I am always available when you needed me, but I have no idea where you were when I wish you were around.Even if you don't appreciate me, there will always be people who do.Even if you don't love me the same way as I do, I can't blame you coz I can't change the fact that you never will love anyone wholeheartedly. I have tolerated alot more than I should and I am still tolerating, for how long more do I have to do this?I have deceived myself several times, till whatever that lies before me seem more uncertain than what were in my dreams.How long more can I love you in this way?How much more can I offer to you?And how much do you really love me?Do you still have what it takes to offer?If I don't wanna get mad, I should get even.So if I don't wanna be disappointed, should I be nonchalant?