And I had a really tiring weekend. Lack of sleep, stayed up late, had late night supper. All for MM event and for my precious.
Not like I didn't have fun. Joked and laughed alot whenever Reno is around. Played with Dennis's new toy -- his new MacBook. Taught him ways to get babes with his new toy. He said I am perverted... lol.. but don't guys all wanna get babes? Ended up the other MM guys said he was trying to tackle me with his MacBook.
Saturday night was a really long and dreadful wait, for Reno and my love. After all the efforts, not much of my efforts thou, everyone went for Prata session at 3am.
Applause for the success of MM event:
The group of SW costumers. Different group of pple, different kind of fun.
Some things never change -- my coolest costumer ever, my boba fett, my love!
And a nice picture with my precious. *muacks*
"Thank you for being such a trooper. Always around and never complaining."
=^;^=
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.