Decided to head down town and indulge in a short shoppin spree today. Ended up with 1 top, 1 mini-skirt and 1 bra. Treated myself to a bubble tea after that -- reminded me of my sweetheart. Things like that always taste better when shared.
Got this choc today at work:
Posted up coz I thought the choc looked fairly nice.
Its been a long while since that unhappy incident (that shall not be mentioned again) that I decided to give him surprises once again.
Took efforts and got this done:
A personalised ez-link card.
Am still undecided if I shld get him a card as well. My surprises for him usually goes with a card.. supposed to get one today, but somehow, it slipped off my mind.
I guess forgetting is no big deal. I still love him somehow, plus I have long been spoilt by him.
Been home pretty early these days. And Im so glued to the TV. I found myself sitting in front of the TV from 5.30pm - 11.00pm, with toilet breaks, my dinner and my shower in between.
I can't imagine if i've subscribed to SCV. In fact, I dreamt abt it last night. I wanna watch Numb3rs, CSI, House, SuperNatural!!
I will always be a TV addict.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.