It takes only 1 word for someone to make your day. Likewise, it takes only 1 word or perhaps question for someone to make u guilty.
She's direct as she always have been. But I guess that was what make her a good and trustworthy friend. She is not wrong somehow, about what she commented.
Events, events and more events. I missed the pioneer group of us who ran the shows and laughed them through all the tough times.
There are alot of things I really miss in my life. Life is such that you have to sacrifice certain things in order to take chances in others. I have missed alot of things in life as much as I have gained. If someone were to ask me to weigh between the gains and losses...
These are just some of those I have gained and lost, as to exactly which are the gains and losses.. I reckon they are more important for me to know.
Whatever that were lost will hopefully be gained back some day; and for those I have gained, I hope they will double up. I don't want to keep looking back and ask what I have lost coz if I continue doing so, I am gonna miss even more in the midst of questioning.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.