Will there always lie this difference between a man and a woman in a relationship - that a woman simply just wants appreciation while a man's insensitvity will make them think that a woman literally wants something in return?
In a small and congested island like Singapore, how many man do really know how to appreciate his woman?
A quote from the movie "The Break Up" - It is not about doing the things you love, but doing things with the one you love.
Things that I love doing with the one(s) I love: 1) A simple dinner 2) bitching around 3) retail therapy 4) tiring but fun movie events 5) watching movies 6) sharing thoughts and details in life 7) sharing one another's fav food and drinks 8) being able to be vulnerable infront of the one(s) you love 9) busy with/for his stuffs
I will continue doing what I enjoy doing with the one(s) I love, until I or someone can find me better reasons for not doing any of them.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.