Thursday, August 24, 2006
Angeline
Being able to be frank and open to someone is not a privilege, its the result of good efforts contributed together. It is not granted, its earned.Today's entry is my dedication to her, my sweetheart:She is one of the best reasons why:- even the most boring module/lesson still remains interesting
- absence need not necessary means distance
- staying up late to rush thru projects is not lonely
- im not afraid to appear vulnerable
- my secrets will be safe
- we can talk about anything under the sky
- being virgins to many things and embarrassing ourselves aren't all that humiliating
- even the best watch won't tell the most accurate time
- cold jokes are not irritating but hilarious
- bitching around is not being bitchy but being sure of ourselves
- we can be honest with what we like and dislike
- I love to love and be loved
I won't say something like 'May we be friends forever', coz.. what is 'forever'?
I believe, the road ahead of us will be even more exciting, challenging , interesting but I am sure we can live our lives strong, fighting for what we want and deserve. Even at times you may be moving faster in life than I am, you can always take a step back and look: I will always be around.
Our friendship will continue for as long and as far as we allow our lives to run. We should never be trying to catch up with each other, but moving on together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfu8aIpjJGA