It is somewhat interesting (for a lack of better word) to know that different people view the same obvious things differently. Some clear-cut issues can be seen as ambiguous to others; while some vague issues can hold so much detailed information to them. Was those information given or assumed?
Since when did 1 + 1 = 3? Does this simple thing need to be taught? Okay, you can tell I am being plain sarcastic like I have usually been. Hate me for that, I don't care.
Shld I think its sweet or shocking when someone asks me if Im his girlfriend or wife? Back when I was single and available, comments were I looked attached. Now that Im attached, I looked married?!
Did i remind everyone that all in all, I am attached but still available. Thank you.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.