He said, "I have spoken to Jack Sparrow and he said that he may not be able to come down personally to take a picture with you.. BUT he has a lil something for you."
I laughed.
*ta-dang* Captain Jack's ring was presented infront of me.
He asked, "Do you like it?" I smiled and nodded.
After some time, he asked again, "Do you really like it?" I replied, "Yah of coz!"
He opened out his arms to welcome a BIG HUG from me, unreservedly. I said in his arms, "Thank you." And he got a kiss in addition thats worth several brownie points. But I think he does deserve it.
Let me allow you the pleasure of viewing Capt Jack's ring:
'When Depp wore one of his OWN rings to the set, it was so perfect for Jack's character that it quickly became a signature part of the pirate's costume.'
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.