My thoughts are beginning to settle. Or perhaps I wasn't even thinking of them as much now. Whatever was done, was done; whatever shouldn't had been done, had been done too. I was hurt and disappointed.
Am looking forward to my Perth study trip. A breakaway from my half-resolved problems and from him. I wonder how we could move on from all that had happened and pretended all had never taken place. We are still happy together. I reckon sometime down the road, I will soon lose my sanity to distinguish between reality and dreams.
In any case, it was thankfully a battle won by me previously. I am not anything less of myself because of anyone. Instead, I realised I could confront my problems better than I thought.
You are still part of my life, at least because I don't think letting you go will change anything and importantly, I am waiting for you to show me what you think I really deserve, after what we had talked about and all that you had said and agreed on. I don't harbour hopes on empty promises, for goodness sake.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.