Maybe I was being paranoid, maybe I was being sesitive; Maybe you were unconcerned, maybe you thought it's normal.
Maybe I was too aware, maybe I care (too much); Maybe I should just leave you to think and reflect.
We should live not just for the journey ahead of us but also the path behind us. The past journey we had taken to be able to lead what's ahead of us today may be greater than the unknown path infront of us. Coz what are we without the past; it's the past that make us a better person in future.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.