Was packing my stuffs the other day and I happened to browse thru some old photographs. My sec sch days and my poly days. LOL! Geez.. that was like 3-7 years back.. and let me assure you that growing up is good in certain ways.
Not like Im damn perfect now, well at least I had done away with my box-cut hairstyle and weird dress sense. Yes, laugh please. But I guess that's not the main thing.. so many years down the road, how much have everyone change, including myself.. hmmmm...
With my poly friends, topics we talked about now are travelling, higher education, life, cars, diamonds, guys and our own guys as well and marriage. We have all come to terms with the fact that we have all reached a different stage in life.
My buddy - she's in university, striving and competing all the top-of-the-cream people. At the same time, filtering out guys that don't meet her criteria. Just like anyone of us, there's more to her life now than just school. I hope I am not wrong.
My sweetheart - we had shared so much thoughts about relationships, guys, school, marriage .. her changes in life is something I find it hard to keep up with at times. Anyhow, she will be fulfilling her dream, a every-girl-dream-to-be, to be an air stewardess. Its a pity and sad thing we will not be graduating together as planned. The dream of heading to Perth for graduation togther shall vanish into thin air.
My sweetie - I completely miss her! Her life in Melb may not be as good as we all had expected. Her changes in life is just as ongoing. So many times, so many things in life, I just wish she was around to share with me.
I simply miss you, t i n g.
I love this group of friends of mine, no matter how life changes or how each and everyone (including myself) changes.
I kept the photos and I know once awhile, I will take them out to reminisce the good old days we once shared.
Life goes on and the journey ahead of us will definitely be challenging and fruitful. Let's hope we will always be around one another to share the details of life.
Love ya all, babes...