Temptations are so hard to handle sometimes. But i guess Hon is right.. its drawing a line between the things you WANT and the things you NEED. There's always a line to draw somewhere. Sometimes, somehow, I just lost it. Bleah.
This is a fine example of something I like, I wish I have but i don't need it.
I already had a iPod mini which I really like. After all, I bought it with my very 1st pay from my full-time job since I graduated from NP. I'll just admire this Sony Walkman and imagine owning it. Muhahahah!!
And this is my latest spot-on! No impulse buying. Will save up money 1st.
Getting my 1st pay from *Hub tmr.
What's on my reward-for-myself list:
1. Soft white leather bag
2. Pair of slip-in with heels
3. Specs frame
Thats about all. Before all that, I need to clear my monthly debts and some old debts. Oops.