Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Stress.. worries.. building up.. ..
Today's morning was a bad start & I don't even wanna dwell on it further.Class ended early today coz there was problems with our comps. Did a role play today, 'practising' to be a CCC-- a professional & customer-oriented CCC that they want us to be. Bleah. Miguel, my trainer, thinks I did very well. He seemed to have pretty high expectations of me. From the things he said, it was pretty obvious that he sees me as one of the best hires from my batch. BUT, I am not. I don't see myself as any great or well-performed new hire. Neither do I want to live up to anyone's expectations. I am who I am.My 'baby' has been delayed again.. I totally lost the excitement and anticipation. Hon said he don't want me to feel this way, not the same way when he wanted to get his PowerBook. Too bad.. am already feeling that way. Not blaming anyone. Its just me; I'm like that. When the thing I strongly yearn for takes too long, I kinda give up on it.The week is ending.. I am getting more and more worried. Maybe I shouldn't even think that far. I've yet to go through the final assessment. Arrgghh. *pulling my hair**Stressed* *Doubtful* *Worried*