I was glad that I finally said what I had been keeping within my thoughts. Perhaps it's not easy to understand what I exactly meant at that point of time; all in all, I just wanna emphasized that it's about moving on and not catching up.
I mentioned once in awhile that I enjoy growing up and looking at the changes within myself. But sometimes I find it hard trying to fit into a bigger picture of life. Issues come about quicker than I anticipated and people's comments and remarks serve as both barriers and platform to a higher ground.
I shall not think or hope I have not grown up coz many things happening right now in my life, be it good or bad; whether I enjoy or detest, they have all contributed to maturity, independence, defiance.. all my feelings and decisions.
I try to take the pressure people give me at stride. I still appreciate them, no matter how they may be related to me. I still love him, somehow. I enjoy my busy schedule.
Importantly, it's my life. I live it the way I want it to be.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.