Did blog hop just a moment ago. Read every single link i have to my friends' blogs. Different blogs left me feeling different. Felt sorry for some, felt the same way for another and envious for other more.
Am so glad tmr is my off day. The break came just at the right interval. I need to digest. Tried to get some sweet words of encouragement from dear after a pretty bad day at work and I regretted it. I will never do that again. Or perhaps I shouldn't be expecting anything from him. Well.. at least he knows something about my work. I can hardly find out from him about his work. His replies always imply that he doesn't want me to know much. Right. Guess im outta RX picture, that's why. I saw the new team they have eventually formed and I knew I was right.
Yesterday is a history, today is the present and tomorrow shall be the future. Live for today and what lies ahead of you. Yesterday? Leave them behind coz they only formed part of my memories and these past memories were only a lil part of my life journey. As I recall once awhile the memories we once shared, I still smile and I know I had my fair share of fun.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.