Saturday, April 15, 2006
Leave me alone



I am no rebellious girl. I have no evil intentions.


I forgot since when that I started to feel that I dread being at home.


Mum & Dad haven't been too sensitive towards the feelings of us, or maybe just me. Since I left my previous job and started on my new job, this transit period, mum's reactions and responses had been fairly insensitive. She didn't know how I felt leaving tcc coz in the 1st place, she has never quite like the idea of me staying on despite the low pay. She didn't know the amount of stress I am fighting against within myself since my new job. Meeting up with friends, going to library to read my book alone quietly, recollecting fond memories were what I do after work to de-stress myself, to make myself feel better, to feel myself, my being around. I am managing with the stress level and I don't need additional stress from anyone.


There are many thoughts running in my mind now but I can't put them into words. How do I describe the kinda feeling when Dad's tone towards me wasn't too polite just a moment ago? How should I describe the feeling when sis gave sarcastic remarks? I don't feel like talking to anyone about anything, at least not now. I do feel misunderstood by my family but I have given up on trying to explain, to argue or to be heard. I still love them.


Everyone can misunderstand me & my thoughts but please don't take away my breathing space. I really need them.


Leave me alone.

*I will stop blogging for a period of time. But feel free to leave messages in my tagboard, if you'd like to. I'll still check them & everyone else's blogs.*

a b o u t

Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me. Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T

another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :

Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.

@ f u n c l i c k s @
Angela Angeline Buddy Emily Evelyn FengYun Guo An Guobin Huiting Jensen Julya Mun ting Yali ZiZhong ChewOnIt CreativeAds ilovebeauty


P L A Y I N G


A R C H I V E S
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
C R E D I T S
XUANaux Aisis LadybirdM xtemporarywoundsx obsessi0ns nickoreal faeriedustmagic muggle9 Konijntje readeye D3sh1 maryaneee gazzypappyworthy W-Uno thatsaysitall deliquescence skize prettentony