I shall welcome myself back. I like this new skin BUT, somehow i cant put in my tagboard & it doesn't seem to support photobucket coz my photos can't be seen. (or maybe i didn't figure them out) Moving into the final week of training. I don't even wanna think abt it. Before any nightmare (or maybe not that bad) can even happen, I'll have to go thru the final assessment. Since i started training, I have been piled with info & testS (they call them Proof of Learning). Im glad all the testS didn't turn me into a results-obsessed young lady. Been doing fairly well.. scoring at least 90%. *A pat on the shoulder for myself* And i simply love my batch! All 11 of them. No one can explain (not even ourselves) why or how we could hit off so well and hang out like good old frenz. But with them, I have become a heavy passive smoker. pffff. I'll gradually intro them. (when I figure out how i can upload my pics so that they can be seen or can anyone help me?)
Progress Package is given & I have already spent more than half on the digi cam that I had eyed on for ages. Canon iXus iZoom. Yeah baby! 3 more days before I lay my hands on you.
Guess the cam will be the few things that will make me happier. At least I know the cam is for real, not false hopes. I have gradually learnt not to take people's words seriously (i justify). When I promise something, I will deliver them. In any case I don't or I can't, at least I inform. If I have a better choice and facing better past experiences, I will wanna take people's words seriously. However, I got disappointed too many times.
It's a loooNg weekend. I will take the time to rest, have fun and not think of work.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.