Friday, March 10, 2006
TGIF
The week is finally over, unknowingly.
Seems like there's some BIG hoo-haa happening in store. Am so NOT involved. Glad im not too. It's seriously nothing good. My poor precious had to deal with all those kid-like adults, such unnecessary stress. I've become rather uninterested in what's happening in store.
Went for dinner with Guobin, de self-claimed Idiot, and, Gim Wei, the newly-declared-by-me Moron. LOL! Ohh.. and im 'Retard', newly-declared-by-Gim Wei. We are all the innocent parties in store.
Before that, my itchy fingers decided to sms my dearest if he wanna have dinner with me [was only trying for fun].
"Not today baby. I got another meeting to attend. Cya tmr alright?"
Not at all surprised. It's usually the reply i get whenever I try to 'date' him. Seems like i can only wait for him to ask me out. Can't help but still feel the kinda rejection & disappointment.
I dunno if im really such an I.T nerd that I actually find Photoshop rather difficult to learn. Am still trying! Learnt something previous time, but I totally forgot what I had learnt. So to make myself feel better, after struggling with Photoshop and achieved nothing this time round, I played around with the pics and got these:

Something I will post up friendster...

And something I can't post up Friendster, at least not now.. sigh...
"And that's for you, hon. I know you will not read and get to see this. It's always a Sharon-alone show."