Tuesday, January 31, 2006
PAINTBALL!!
This has become like a yearly game/event for tcc. I won't mind if this goes on.. I had a hell of fUn today mann. Its madness, its laughters, its pain n painT, its sweat n its bonding. 1 year back, I first experienced this sport n it only seemed like yesterday that I played it again. Got only 3 bruises.. was hoping to get more this year, seriously. Lucas said something 's wrong with me. But.. what's so wrong with wanting more bruises?I became a photographer for like an hour plus, taking pics of them bowling, with Wati's fairly new Canon digital cam. Had so much fun taking pics.. wish i own a digital camera myself too. *oh.. dream on, sharon. dream on. Wake up your idea*Had a pretty long talk with Lucas abt work and other stuffs. Whenever we have talks like that, i really feel he might be better off to be kept as a good friend more than anything else. Oh well.. too late to say all these.. we have way past the kinda boundaries. Like I always emphasize to my gfs, n i'll re-emphasize that again here: No matter what happen in time to come, Lucas will always be someone so different, impressive, experienced and fresh to me, someone I really love and have no regrets knowing. I dun think I'll get to meet someone like him ever again.