Because there's so much I love about you, I cannot really swallow the way you talk to me at times.
Because we understand each other well enough, many things don't always have to be spelt out so clearly.
Because I appreciate the fewer and fewer moments we get to share with each other, I really hate to be angry with you and wanna see you.
But you sounded like Im sticking to you and find me irritating. You prob didn't realise that's what your tone tells me. Am i being too sensitive? I don't wanna feel like a thick-skinned girl who often have to put down my pride just to see you and be with you. I know I often present myself as very manly.. but im all lady in me, with very delicate feelings that needs care, love & sensitivity as well.
Maybe it doesn't really matter to you whether we get to spend the time we used to spend together. I know work is moving upwards for you right now and I want to see you progress as well. But it doesn't really take alot for you to show me that im still involved in your life, does it? Am i once again sounding like im expecting alot?
You know what? I really don't think so.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.