Friday, December 16, 2005
On the eve of my 21st birthday...
1. I have got class till 10pm.
2. I have class tmr as well, from 2pm-9pm. Yes, thank you. Do you think I'll sit thru the intensive lect? I may be pathetic.. but not to this extent.
3. Chilling out with my sweetheart tonight after our class.. geez... I realise this sweetheart of mine takes up quite a portion of my life. My life won't rock as much without her around. You go girl!
4. I am having a stomachache.
It seems like many close friends around me, not forgetting my sister as well, are all pretty concern about the celebration I am having THIS YEAR. Ha.. not becoz its my 21st birthday, BUT becoz this year is different... very different from my past 20 years of birthdays. I have got someone special this year. (",) To me, he's my early birthday gift from God. I won't dare say I am a very religious person..but I do believe in God, in their existence. And today, I thank God for letting me have someone like my precious to be around me..for how long, I am unsure. But at least, he's with me for my 21st birthday and I am grateful. :)
I, too, am grateful to have close friends to celebrate for me. Not every feelings can be expressed by words. You all know how much I appreciate you peepz.Love you, babes and hunks!