Friday, December 02, 2005
[15 Days to 17 December ]
Wanted to write my birthday list. But just as im about to type, my mind went blank. Have no idea what I want. Good surprises will be nice. E.g.: Someone I haven't seen for ages turning up suddenly infront of me with a cake. Im easy, ohh this doesn't sound too right. Rephrase, Im easily pleased. Shall touch on my bday list again, when i can think better. =P**************************************************************Have you wondered how people actually see you at all? Or does it even matter to you? It used to matter so much to me, really. But I guess, not as much starting from 28 November 2005. I come to realise (at last), most of my life so far, I have been thinking, worrying and concerned about how people will think of me or see me of the things I do, de decisions I may make. So much so that I have neglected my own feelings, how I would and wanna feel. For that, I find myself quite pathetic at times. In any case, to those people who have so much to say about me and the choices I made, I am telling you: Mind your own business. It's MY decision, you get it? If you don't, then you are pathetic too coz you're gonna spent your life and time minding others' business, neglecting your own. I don't need impractical and destructive remarks from you. More often then not, people like you are NOBODY to me.