Wednesday, August 24, 2005
To you, my dear, looking back..it may have been only 3 months that we had gone through together so far..but these 3 months were all happiness, sadness n disappointment. BUT, we're not gonna look back de past. We should work for the future, a better one. Some things may have changed; I hope that things that should remain would remain.
"Sometimes I think about the first time I realized that I love you, Sometimes I think about how my life has changed because of you. I think about you and your happiness...about us and our life together & I realize that you are as much a part of me now. But from time to time, I still like to remember the first time I looked into your eyes, the first time you told me 'I hope you really know how much I love you.' It used to seem so hard at times to feel close in a relationship. But it is so easy to feel close to you. I can't tell you how nice that feels. I realized now that I had never know what it meant to be loved until I was loved by you."