This is the 1st time since im sensible that I've to face the pain of losing a loved one. To my dearest ah gong, u'll always live in our hearts. Its probably too late to say anything now, everything is beyond words. I miss you dearly.
Every happening in life is a lesson learnt, a learning experience. This is a painful lesson. Im learning and growing with everything that's happening around me.
Im a simple girl. I don't ask for anything more but for you to be there for me, to love me and to be honest with me. I can pretend that I have not known anything. Such pretence will not last, everything is just for now.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.