Been thru a mental torture today... having a headache now. Sometimes i ask myself, is it all that worth it? Have been losing weight... but in a wrong way, i know. Past few times, friends ard me told me i seemed to have lost weight but i dun quite agree. For once, i felt the same way. Mental torture on top of physical challenge....HeLp Me!!
I was asked, "Would you choose happiness or money for your job?" I would choose happiness. But its ironic..in my real world, i've chosen money. I always know im not any fortunate girl... i can never have the best of both worlds. I always have to sacrifice one for the other. Probably that's life, my life.
"If I have a star for every thought I had of you, I would have the whole universe in the palm of my hand."
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.