Thursday, February 24, 2005
You probably had heard me complain several times but i still wanna shout it out loud.."IM TIRED!" hye...i really am. Call me useless...working for only like 6 months and complaning abt being tired. I have never really given myself a break. I work 7 days a week. I wonder how i survived all this while...wat kept me going for so long?To all my frenz, guys and dolls...Miss u guys! u probably cant tell via my blog...in any case, i hope everyone is doing fine... buddy and xhui...miss u 2 badly. Wish to hug u gals. Cars run out of petrol and head towards the petrol station for top up to move on. U gals r like my petrol stations. Im running low on my petrol now. And ting, if u r reading as well..(I hope you are)...u r missed too! how's things over at ur side? take good care of urself. *HUGZZZ*