Thursday, December 09, 2004
...A SPECIAL EPISODE...
8 December 2003, 7pm..I made my very 1st step into then The Coffee Connection with all the doubts and uneasiness I could ever find. It was the day I thought I had met the most unfriendly and weird people in my life. There was no feeling of looking forward to work.
It didn't take me long to realise this 'unfriendly and weird' people are actually the craziest people and before I knew it..a uniquely sweet bond was built among us. From Danny, Darren, Nana to Nadia..Claryce and Nikko then to Dez and Andy..Fred...Zul and Tim..
Some were only passerby in my life while some stayed and left many memories.
Hey Danny, we have actually known each other for a year le. Fast isn't it? From a stranger to colleague to my teacher and now my good fren, we have made through it somehow or rather and we'll keep going!
Darren..my lao-ban..no matter what situatin it is now, Im like so used to calling u my boss and I have no intention to change this habit coz... I started off with U where U taught me alot of things, compromising to my 'demands' and giving me priority and opportunity. Maybe I have let U down in some ways..I remembered u were the one who told me to stay when i wanted to resign. I stayed but ended up choosing to join NAFA.
Dez! the most loyal and caring friend who showed me how much friends can do for each other, just like how she cares for us..
Today, 8 December 2004, I am no longer part of TCC PARCO. Tracking backwards, I saw the laughters, arguments, sweat and the faces of people I had worked with and I see myself smiling. It has been a year. I have never expected myself to stay this long.
It has been a long, tiring but interesting and learning journey that I will remember I have walked through.